11.8.12

Notes about this blog


Hello there! Thanks for wanting to share this adventure with me! I will be using this space to update on my adventures in Switzerland, to share funny/silly/embarrassing/interesting/etc stories that happen, and to share thoughts or feelings on, about, and from Switzerland. That’s the plan anyway—we’ll see where this all takes me! The title “Concise Thoughts” is both a motivator and a little joke. While some entries will be lengthy, I’d like this to be more on the “brief, but comprehensive” side, so as not to overwhelm myself or anyone else. We’ve both got to stay interested in this, right? The joke part is from talking to a friend’s father when at the goodbye dinner they invited me over for, and we were talking about the latest trend of the twenty-somethings of today keeping blogs to keep a blog, often without a specific goal, which is fine for that purpose, and those blogs can be great and insightful at times, but that’s not really my goal for this blog. I want to keep you up-to-date with my life in Switzerland but I want to make sense and don’t want to be wordy. Here’s hoping that I do just that ;-)

Also, while I certainly don’t expect care packages, a lot of people often say they will send one. I know that being on the sending-end of care packages can sometimes be difficult if you have the intent of sending one but you don’t know what to include! I’ve decided to keep a small list of things I miss from home or wish I had here with me in Switzerland for if you need some ideas, located on the right side of this blog. Feel free to use them or feel free to ignore them! :-)

Thanks for following,
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I don't see my name on your list of things you forgot.

    Just kidding. It was super lame, but I couldn't resist. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, oops! Get in my city!

    ReplyDelete